Thursday, April 29, 2010

Another relaxing day

Another good day to help get this trip back onto a good start. Had lunch with my sister-in-law then went and found some good deals at the mall. After that I just relaxed the rest of the afternoon until my niece got home and I played some games with her for a little while. Dinner was had with a good friend down here in south Georgia and her soon to be husband. It’s always good to see good friends when you are in town.

Tomorrow me, my twin brother, my sister-in-law, niece, and nephew will be heading down to Panama City Beach for the weekend. I haven’t been down to PCB since I lived down here, has to be at least 10 years ago. I am looking forward to some quality beach time with family and am going to shut off all electronic devices until we get back home Sunday afternoon. This means I will not be putting out any blog updates until Sunday night.

Until then,

Merch

No comments: